Primula Pageant Mix
Pageant is an extra early primula series and bred to flower with minimal cold requirement, so it is ideal for fall and early winter production in mild/warm climates. This primula's flowering season and plant habit are extremely uniform. The Pageant's flowers measure 2 inches/5 cm in diameter over very compact plants with small foliage.
- Flowering season and plant habit are extremely uniform
- Very compact plants with small foliage, making high density pack production possible
- Hybrid vigor, allowing seed to be sown in August ready for shipping in early February
- Extra early flowering habit means substantial savings in heating costs
- Flowers are 2 inches/5 cm in diameter over very compact plants with small foliage
- Pageant flowers from October to December