Cellos are perfectly suited for autumn and spring production in pots, packs and perform excellent in beds, containers and the landscape.
• Large flower size
• Non-stretching , well-branched plant habit
• Great uniformity between the color range
• Excellent for spring and autumn production
• Perfectly suitable for production in packs and pots
• Available both as raw and primed seed
|Use:||packs, pots, containers, beds and borders|
|Height in pot:||10-15 cm (4-6 in.)|
|Garden height:||20-25 cm (8-10 in.)|
|Garden width:||25-30 cm (10-12 in.)|
|Seed count:||700-950 S/gram, (20,000-27,000 S/oz)|
|Seed form:||normal and primed|
There are no reviews yet.