Delphinium F1 Aurora™ Series
SOWING: Spring, fall
FINISHING: Summer, fall
TRAY SIZE: 288 or larger
GERMINATION: Emergence 10 -12 days / 65°F; cover with vermiculite—needs dark conditions for
PLUG FINISH TIME: 5 - 6 weeks
TRANSPLANT: 35-45 days after sowing
SPACING: 35-45 days after sowing
DAYS TO FLOWER: 65 – 75 days
TEMPERATURE: 60- 80°F day / 45- 50°F night
• For greenhouse production, sow seeds in the fall (Oct. to Dec.) for a March to May flowering time
• In mild climates, production can be outside as they prefer cool temperatures
• Sow August thru September plants will flower in November, and February to May plantings will flower
during the summer and fall
• During cooler times of the year, cut back after flowering to initiate re-flowering, average of 6-7 weeks
• Keep soil well drained and cool as they are susceptible to root rot.
• Reduce the amount of fertilizer after bud initiation to reduce disease problems.
• Deep Purple will flower 7 days earlier than the other colors.
Descriptions, illustrations, photos and disease resistance, etc. are based upon the results obtained under favorable conditions and certain races of
There are no reviews yet.